Sunday, December 23, 2012

NOTD: Holiday Inspired Nails :)


 
I have been doing my nails a lot lately and especially getting into nail art. So I recreated this nail design from robinmosesnailart tutorial. This design was actually pretty simple, although it turned out a little rough. Practice makes perfect as they always say!
 

What I used:
-Nail art brush (you can use a toothpick, dotting tool)
-4 Red Rhinestones (mine were from a nail wheel, 2 for each ring finger)
-Pink nail polish: OPI- Princesses Rule! (one of my most favorite pinks that I own :D)
-White nail polish: Pure Ice- Superstar!
-Green nail polish: Nail Fantasies- Twist and Shout
-Base/Top Coat: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails-Clear

Hope you enjoy, and let me know if you give this nail art a try!
Jessica
 

No comments:

Post a Comment