Friday, February 8, 2013

Collective Haul-Jan 2013

Hello again...so I thought I would finally post this collective haul for you...hope you enjoy! 
-Mickey Sweatshirt: Forever 21
I thought this was a bit overpriced but TOTALLY worth it because I love Disney :)  
-Burt's Bees Kit-ULTA, you cannot get this kit anymore but can buy these individually
-Bag
-Shea butter Hand Repair Cream (apparently this is discontinued?)
-Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
-Burt's Bee's Lip Balm (2) 
-Earrings-Charming Charlie and the frog earrings were a gift :) 
-Lipsticks (Left-Right)
-Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Candy Pink
-Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Soft Nude
-Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Petal
-MAC Lipstick in Blankety 
-Freeman Cucumber Peel Off Mask 
-Korres Lip Butter in Guava (clear)
-Jordana Lip Out Loud Lipgloss in TTYL
-Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Lilac
-Victoria's Secret Lip Pencil in Naughty & Nice 
-Almay Get Up and Grow Mascara in Black-brown
-NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Nude Pearl
-Maybelline Color Tattoos in:
-Inked in Pink
-Barely Branded 
-ELF 32 Palette (no specific name) 
-Maria Carey OPI Liquid Sand Collection:
-Get your number (blue)
-Can't let go (purple)
-The Impossible (pink with star glitter)
-Stay the night (black with red glitter) 

-Zoya-Aurora
-Wet n' Wild-Plenty of Fish in the Sea
-Orly and OPI mini-Unknown names...
-Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Silver
Various nail decals/stickers/rhinestones, etc :)

***Disclaimer 1: I did not buy all of this at one time, nor do I buy makeup, etc that often
Disclaimer 2: Some things I did buy, some I did receive as a gift for Christmas, and some items I swapped (evenly swapped with someone else) for***

If you don't like these types of posts, if you have any requests or would like me to swatch any of the items above for you please let me know!
Jessica :)

No comments:

Post a Comment