Monday, October 8, 2012

FOTD: It's Starting to Feel Like Fall!



Face:

  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles in Light (I need to use the powder or foundation over it because it is too light for me)
  • Mac Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NW30
  • Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light 4-5 (discontinued unfortunately)
  • E.L.F Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder (just the bronzer)
  • Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
  • Hard Candy Bronzer in Tiki (used as highlight)

Eyes:

  • Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer
  • Avon Big Color Eye Pencil in Angel (shimmery pink base)
  • L'oreal HIP Pigment in Fiery (124), all over lid
  • NYX Eyeshadow in Taupe, crease
  • L'oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner (felt tip)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Midnight Cowboy, lower waterline
  • Covergirl Lash Blast Volume (orange tube)
I don't think I forgot anything, but most of these products are still available. I think this is a very wearable way to wear color, and I am very happy that I am using things I don't normally reach for in my collection. Also the fact that I am wearing more color eyeshadows instead of neutrals all the time!

Hope you enjoy,
Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment