Monday, October 8, 2012

NOTD: OPI Into the Night + Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat


Basecoat/Topcoat: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Clear

After the basecoat, I painted with 3 coats of OPI's Into the Night (from the Spiderman Collection in spring I believe, I have the mini bottle) and Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat in Antiqued Gold (06) over top on the pinky and thumb nails.

I was actually surprised at how sheer this beautiful blue color went on within the first coat. I normally do only 2 coats of polish followed by a clear topcoat. I usually do not like doing 3 coats because I feel like my nail polish chips quicker the more layers I apply. Definitely glad I have a smaller bottle of this (especially when I originally wanted the full size, haha!).

I don't believe you can get this nail polish anymore, although I will say to look for the set of 4 from the Spiderman Collection at ULTA if you are interested and don't already have it. I know every time I go back they still have some. Also look out when ULTA does their discount of products that are "older" (jumbled about in the clearance stands, and even currently in the clearance section that is always on display).

Although I was slightly disappointed with the application, this makes for a very lovely manicure.

-Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment