Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Review and Demo: Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

This is my face before I used the mask. Hopefully you will be able to tell a difference in the pictures.

 
This is my face while the mask was wet:

 
This is my face as the mask has dried...you can see some cracks from moving my face a little bit.

 
This is my skin after using the mask, using toner, and moisturizing my face.

 
I do not think you can see a difference right away, however the mask did reduce the redness on my face. I also felt that I could see a better difference the next day.
 
 
So, this mask claims to: help dry up acne pimples, rinse away blackheads & shrink enlarged pores.
 
Overall, I think this is a great mask, even if you don't have problem areas...masks are just a great way to relax and have a little "me" time. :) As for me, I do have problem areas such as redness, and some pimples. As I mentioned in this post that I did not notice much difference right away, other than the reduction in redness, but I saw a bigger difference the next day. My pimples were smaller and beginning to go away. Not sure that the mask gets rid of blackheads, because the day after I used the mask, they were back. To me they are practically microscopic anyway, so it doesn't really bother me. I do like the mask, the way it feels on my skin both before and after, and the smell. I will say I wish the packaging was better however. I like the squeeze tube, but with this particular formula, it makes it hard to squeeze out because the product is super thick. Also the formula can be difficult to spread evenly across your face. Other than that, great mask. And yes, I would recommend this (especially if you have oily skin!).  
 
 
If you guys like this kind of post/review, let me know so I can do more! :)
 
 
Jessica :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment