Thursday, November 8, 2012

FOTD: My Classic "Pin-Up"

This is the way I would wear the classic "pin-up" style. I think this is something everyone can pull off, and just overall beautiful.
 
Inside, no flash
 
Face:
-Undereye concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment/Concealer in Light (which is actually way too light for me)
-Spot concealer: Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Light 4-5 (discontinued)
-Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Whipped in 330 True Beige
-Powder (used under eyes only): MAC StudioFix Powder Foundation in NW30
-Contour Powder: E.L.F Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder

Outside, no flash:

Lips:
-E.L.F. Lip and Cheek Color (Night Villain shade from the Devious Dramatic Eyes Palette-Disney Evil Queen)
-Tarte Lipsurgence in Swank (2011 Holiday Kit)

Eyes:
-Primer: E.L.F. Eyelid Primer in Champagne
-Eyeshadow: Fairest of the Land (Night Villain white shade) from the E.L.F Disney Evil Queen Palette
-Eyeshadow (crease): NYX Taupe
-Eyeliner (top lashline): NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker in Carbon Black
-Eyeliner (waterline): Urban Decay 24/7 Slide on eye Pencil in Midnight Cowboy (UD15 Anniversary set)
-Mascara: Covergirl Lashblast (original orange tube)
 
 
I don't think I missed anything...but I hope you enjoy! If you have any requests, or would like me to review any of these products please let me know!
 
 
Jessica :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment