Friday, November 23, 2012

Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Facial Wash



This is what it looks like on my face. 


And the results after using it...


I got a sample of this from Sephora. This package seems small, but you don't need that much so it will last at least 3-4 times if not more. Of course initially it made my face red because it is an exfoliator. But it DID make my face overall smoother, like any exfoliator should. I don't use this everyday because I have my own cleanser to use. But if you are interested in this, I would recommend getting a sample of it before you shell out the $25.00 for 8oz. I personally would not buy the full size, as I am sure there are plenty of cheaper alternatives out there to try. I would recommend this for sensitive skin because it is very gentle, and gets the job done. One thing I don't like about this is the smell.

Jessica :)

No comments:

Post a Comment