Tuesday, November 27, 2012

OOTD and FOTD: Silver and Gold

This was what I wore yesterday to school. It is very wearable and neutral. Hence the term "naked" from the Naked 2 palette I used haha. I don't use this palette very often because of the cool tones (I like the original Naked palette way better), so I decided to open it back up from my collection so I can try to fall in love with it again.

Face:
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer (undereyes) in Light
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NW30
ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer Duo-I used both the blush and the bronzer
Urban Decay De Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
 
Eyes: *warning* A LOT of fallout
Urban Decay Primer Potion-Original
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette-Half Baked (All over lid), Suspect (crease), YDK (crease/definer in outer corner), Bootycall (inner corner and browbone)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner-Whiskey
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara

 
Tank Top: Aeropostale
T-Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Aeropostale
Boots: Kohl's
 
I love this look, and I hope you do too!
 
Jessica :)

No comments:

Post a Comment