Monday, November 26, 2012

FOTD: Purple Lipstick

 
I have had this purple lipstick in my collection for a little while, never wore it out in public, so I thought I would give it a shot. I normally don't wear lipstick that often and when I do I feel a little out of place. But I rock it anyways ;)

 
Face:
Revlon Colorstay Whipped in 330 True Beige
Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Roller (tinted one)
Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer
ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Duo (bronzer side)
Nars Sin (been loving this a lot!)

 
Eyes:
Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries
Mark i-mark Metallics Custom Pick Eyeshadow in Truffle
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil in Whiskey
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
 
Lips:
NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick in Sparkling Orchid

 
It's a little blurry but I thought it was cute because my dog is in the picture posing with me.
 
Cardigan: Ross I think (birthday present from my parents)
Purple Tank top: Aeropostale
Purple shirt: Kohl's
Jeans: Outlet mall (I can't remember which store I bought them from)
Boots: Kohl's

 
I love this outfit, especially for this time of the year. The weather has been crazy here lately. One day its cold, the next day its warm and you don't need a heavy jacket.
 
I also love the makeup...perfect for fall. So crack open your purple lipsticks, folks! :)
 
Jessica :)

No comments:

Post a Comment