Thursday, November 22, 2012

FOTD and OOTD: Simple Gold and Colored Jeans!

 So I really didn't know what to call this look, but it's simple. And I really like it, hope you do too! :)

Face: -Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller (tinted one)
-Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer in Cream (Light 4-5) [discontinued]
-MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in NW 30
-ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder (just the bronzer side)
-NARS Blush in Sin

Eyes: -Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy (from the 15th anniversary set)
-Palladio herbal eyeshadow primer
-Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold
-NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker in Carbon Black
-Covergirl Lashblast Mascara in Very Black 

 I know this picture is slightly blurry, but I thought I would show you guys the jacket I wore because it was a little chilly outside. The jacket was my mom's and is old, so I don't know where it is from.

-White Long Sleeve Shirt: Maurice's
-Scarf: Claire's
-Hot Pink Pants: Target
-Boots: Kohl's (Candie's brand)


If you guys have any questions, please let me know!

Enjoy, and Happy Thanksgiving!
Jessica :)


No comments:

Post a Comment